Gordon Ramsay’s Cream of Cauliflower Soup Recipe (Easy!)
Do you love Gordon Ramsay and creamy cauliflower soup? Well this combo is going to be a mind blowing experience! Not only is it simple but damn it, it’s tasty!
- 1 large or 2 medium cauliflower heads
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1.2 litres chicken or vegetable stock
- 400ml whole milk
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil or goose fat
- 2 slices day-old country-style bread, about 50g, cut into cubes
- Truffle-infused oil, to drizzle (optional but so good!)
Get your stuff together and check out the step by step, so you can make this for yourself or your friends and family today.