Simple Cumin Pork Chop Recipe
Looking for a quick way to prepare that pork? This simple cumin pork chop recipe is easy to prepare and is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. Best of all you should have all the stuff you need right at home!
Easy Cumin Pork Chop Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 4 Pork Loin Chops (Boneless)
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Coriander
- 6 Minced Cloves of Garlic or 3 Teaspoons of Pre-Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil for the Rub
- Combine in a bowl the cumin, coriander, garlic, salt and oil. Mix them completely together until it is the consistently of paste.
- Season your pork on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Spread your rub over both sides of your pork chops.
- Heat another couple tablespoons of olive oil up in your skillet over medium heat.
- Drop if those pork chops and cook them roughly 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- You’re done! Serve over top of rice or whatever else you’d like and enjoy!
This is by far one the easiest pork chop recipes outside of simply pan frying it with some salt and pepper. Not only is this a great tasting recipe to cook anytime of year but when grilling season is around you can use this same mix as a marinade and it tastes awesome.
Don’t have the spices on hand? Browse the huge collection of spices online including all the spices you need for this recipe.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and we’d love to hear some of yours. Please feel free to leave any tips or ideas for everyone in the comments below.